- The International Tennis Federation
- On application
- Roehampton, South West London
- Contract type
- Fixed Term (Full time)
- Closing date
- 2 March 2016
- Job Description
- 1. To be responsible for carrying out the Athlete
Passport Management Unit (APMU) function for the Tennis Anti-Doping
Programme (TADP) as directed by the Senior Executive Director, Integrity
& Development or Team Leader, Science & Technical where
appropriate. The key element of an APMU is to contribute to the
operation of the Athlete Biological Passport (ABP) component of the
TADP, including requesting further testing, seeking expert input and
coordinating communication. The APMU is responsible for:
a. Analysis of ABP results.
b. Administration of the ‘passports’, and liaising with Expert Panels as required.
c. Compiling all necessary ABP documentation.
d. Providing recommendations that can be converted into effective, targeted, timely and appropriate follow-up testing.
2. To assist with the administration of anti-doping activities, as directed by the Team Leader, Science & Technical.
3. To assist with research and testing in the Technical Centre laboratory, as specified by the Head, Science & Technical.
4. Any other duties as specified by the Senior Executive Director, Integrity & Development, Head, Science & Technical and Team, Leader, Science & Technical.
- How to apply